Every professional animator requires the most powerful computers in the world. They mostly look for laptops that combine top class performance, have reliable hardware and suitable graphics for animation and professional content creation. Selecting such laptops can be a bit tiresome. Hence, we have listed the 5 best laptops for you that will be suitable for the beginners as well as for professional animators. Let’s have a look at them.
Lenovo ThinkPad P53S
It is one of the top business laptops that can easily handle animation projects with ease. It features a Intel Core i7-9750H Hexa Core processor which delivers a turbo clock speed of around 45 GHz. It has 12M cache memory which has the capability to hold a large amount of information to be processed. The company has designed this series of laptops in such a way that it can handle complex tasks such as game development, architectural drawings, 3D animation etc. with ease. It has a backlit keyboard which allows you to work in low light conditions and feel comfortable while working. It has a 300nits anti-glare 15.6″ FHD display which makes it attractive. There are lots of ports available for seamless connectivity.
- Conclusion: It is one of the top and best laptops for the people looking to purchase a strong and heavy duty laptop to use for years.
Apple MacBook Pro
It is another one of the best laptop in our list for animation which is known for its amazing specs, design and long battery life. It is powered by 2.9GHz Intel Quad Core i7 processor which can handle multiple threads simultaneously and has Intel HD Graphics 530. It weighs 2.47kg and has Mac OS Sierra operating system. With its high resolution screen and retina display, you will get a notable colour rich screen with over 5M pixels. It allows you to show up the several software related tools on just a single screen. It has 2TB SSD storage which can store your animation and media files perfectly. It comprised of 4 Thunderbolt Type-C port and offer extreme probability.
- Conclusion: Animators will definitely love the Apple MacBook Pro which is enough to handle animations programs with ease.
Razer Blade 15
It is a good laptop for animation and is known as the smallest gaming laptop in the world. It is a great laptop for performing tasks such as animation, machine learning, etc. It is powered by Intel Core i7 with a maximum clock speed of 4.1 GHz. It has 256 GB of full SSD storage which allows you to keep a portfolio of your animation projects without worrying about storage. It has a big enough full HD screen of 15.6 inches. It has a minimal weight of just 4.56lbs which is quite a blessing for most animators. It has amazing specs that allows for rendering 3D graphics and videos.
- Conclusion: Razer Blade 15 is an ideal choice for the drawings, artists and animators. It offers crystal clear display with a premium look and has a long lasting battery as well as faster rendering process.
Microsoft Surface Pro
It is the best option for the animators who need an all-rounder laptop with enough performance for animation. It is a great choice in the market. It is powered by Intel Core i7 processor from the 7th generation with a clock speed of 4.2 GHz on Turbo Boost. It can handle heavy programs very easily. It offers 256 GB of full SSD storage. It has a 15- inch display with a resolution of 3260×2160 which maintains everything crystal clear and touchscreen supports adds a lot of value in it. It is available in 4 colours namely platinum, burgundy, graphite gold and cobalt blue. It features 3.5 mm audio jack, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and more. It is light in weight which means super easy to carry.
- Conclusion: Microsoft Surface Pro is the fantastic laptop choice. It has tons of pixels which mean its clarity and sharpness is just awesome. With Microsoft Surface Pen, this laptop will turn into a full-fledged artist tablet. The Pen is the best option for drawing and animating. It is absolutely worth the investment.
Acer Predator Helios 300
This laptop guarantees you to give strong performance every time you turn it onto to begin your work. It can serve you well as a high end animation or gaming laptop. It is powered by Intel Core i7-10750H with a base clock of 2.8 GHz. It is the most budget friendly GPU which will give you the best bang for your money. Talking about its storage, it has 32GB of DDR4 RAM which means smooth transition and rendering at all times. It comes with a 15.6 inch full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080.
- Conclusion: It is one of the most reliable animation laptops in the market for handling graphics and animation intense tasks. It will definitely enhance your performance to a new clevel.
We trust that this list of 5 best laptops for animators helped you choose the best laptop you need.